I am stuck on step n0.41 form making project

Step 41

With form submissions, it is useful, and good practice, to provide each submittable element with a name attribute. This attribute is used to identify the element in the form submission.

Give each submittable element a unique name attribute of your choosing, except for the two radio inputs.

Registration Form

Registration Form

Please fill out this form with the required information

Enter Your First Name:
    <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" name="last" type="text" required /></label>

<label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" name="email" type="email" required /></label>

<label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" name="newpassword" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>

</fieldset>
  <fieldset>
    <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>

<label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>

<label for="terms-and-conditions">
      <input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required name="termsandconditions" /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
    </label>

</fieldset>
  <fieldset>
    <label for="profile-picture">Upload a profile picture: <input id="profile-picture" type="file"/></label>

<label for="age">Input your age (years): <input id="age" type="number" min="13" max="120" /></label>

<label for="referrer">How did you hear about us?
      <select id="referrer" name="referrer">
        <option value="">(select one)</option>
        <option value="1">freeCodeCamp News</option>
        <option value="2">freeCodeCamp YouTube Channel</option>
        <option value="3">freeCodeCamp Forum</option>
        <option value="4">Other</option>
      </select>
    </label>

<label for="bio">Provide a bio:
      <textarea id ="bio" rows="3" cols="30" placeholder="I like coding on the beach..."></textarea>
    </label>

</fieldset>
  <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
</form>

hi there, I see some code above but no question?

question is given below please answer it fast.

Step 41

With form submissions, it is useful, and good practice, to provide each submittable element with a name attribute. This attribute is used to identify the element in the form submission.

Give each submittable element a unique name attribute of your choosing, except for the two radio inputs.

It is referring to adding a name=“****” attribute to input elements that do not have it.

e.g file, age field and textarea

thank you…
i made it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.