I am stuck with my code, pls help me out

Tell us what’s happening:
When i run the code, it keeps saying the alternate image cannot be empty, but it is not empty.

**Your code so far**

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
<image src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/curriculum/cat-photo-app/relaxing-cat.jpg" alt="Relaxing Cat.">
</main>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Add Images to Your Website

Link to the challenge:

Hello kymz.
Check your html tag. Make sure to take a look at the instructions image tag and see what is the difference between yours and the instruction image tag.
Even though in the instruction it says to insert the image before the exisiting p element, but this doesn’t matter and still passes the test if you fix the image tag.

Thank you very much for the reply, I just fixed it

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.