I cannot run my test code

Tell us what’s happening:
Hi am i doing everything that is mentioned in the video but when i click on run test nothing comes up… HELP PLEASE

Your code so far

<!--
<h1> Hello World </h1>
-->
<h2> CatPhotoApp </h2>
<!--
<p> Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.
</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 13020.82.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.112 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

you forgot about arrow at the end of your code
should be like below

2 Likes

–>
check the end of your program and put the arrow

1 Like

@ImLostPleaseHelpThx that post is in a completely different language and unrelated to the original post in the topic. Please do not post off topic code unrelated to the OP’s issues.

With your edits the post is still in a completely different language and unrelated to the original post in the topic.

Your HTML does not help the user fix their code. Your C++ is not related to the question at all. Please keep topics focused on helping the OP fix their code. Thank you.

@JeremyLT deleted. the post.

If you have any syntax errors it will not run. The console at the bottom of your code will tell you if you have any errors and where they are! I think you are missing some arrows at the end of your program -->

You forget the arrow -->
put this after