I can't access my previous code solutions under view solutions

Will it not be awesome if after every account is created we have to create a github and with one click a new entry is created in github so all the code is saved and FCC doesnt need to save it. I am not a pro programmer how do you guys think this solution will work?

1 Like

@sid0914027 THIS. This would be AMAZING.

I am really disappointed because all my solutions (even the ones made 5 min ago) are gone… I planned saving them to my github later, but even this is not possible now and I will have to redo all of the challenges again.
@camperextraordinaire I understand that FreeCodeCamp is a non-profit organization, so you do all of this with your good hearts, that’s why I’d feel embarrassed telling you to add this feature so that solutions would be automatically saved to a person’s own github profile. That’s why I’d offer my own, out of cost help to develop this feature. Please feel free to contact me at the [redacted] or any other place. Be healthy!

Hi, the solutions are intended to be saved in local storage, there may be something not working there.

Anyway, if you want to propose a feature and help developing it, please open an issue on github, so that it can be discussed.

Meanwhile, if you want to contribute to freeCodeCamp, help make it better, you can find the infos in the contributing docs

as this forum is indicized publicly, I’ve removed the email address in your post. if you want to help freeCodeCamp, feel free to reach out yourself to the github repository and start working on something that needs work, as the contributing docs say

1 Like