I cant figure out #7

Tell us what’s happening:
I know how to create a link that will take you to another section of the page and the tester is saying that I’m not doing it. I’ve double-checked my code 1000 times so im not sure of the issue
Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.190 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Personal Portfolio Webpage

Link to the challenge:

Could you show us the relevant code?

What does the failing message say? When a test fails you can click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.

Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

this is the error code I’m getting Script error.
(:0)
Error: Script error. (:0)
at a.onerror (https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js:593:1177)

The error message is in human readable form.
Will you please provide a link to your pen so we can see?

If you’re coding locally you still need to host the live version of your project somewhere so a link to that (if not codepen) will be sufficient.

EDIT: Make sure the test is being called correctly. If coding locally it needs to be place right before the closing body tag. It will not work correctly (or at all) if place in the head element.

#7 The navbar should contain at least one link that I can click on to navigate to different sections of the page.

Hi @coding123 !

As @Roma , mentioned earlier, it would really help to see your code. :grinning:

Can you share your codepen link?

There’s more than just one line to that message. As I stated earlier;
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message . The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.