I can't find why it's wrong

Hey,

Quick help needed!

I have a hard time finding why I am not fulfilling the client’s request. It’s for the technical documentation project.

I have done everything correctly but it’s displays as wrong.

https://codepen.io/augustin16/pen/NWpbGdw

try reading the error message below the failed user story

Some "main-section" elements are missing the following ids (don't forget to replace spaces with underscores!) : FIRST_SECTION__THE_HTML_TAG_CODE_ALLOWS_TO_PUT_CODE_IN_YOUR_PLAIN_TEXT._LOREM_IPSUM_DOLOR_SIT_AMET,_CONSECTETUR_ADIPISCING_ELIT._FUSCE_LACINIA_FERMENTUM_ULTRICIES._QUISQUE_IN_CURSUS_ARCU,_FINIBUS_CONSECTETUR_NEQUE._PRAESENT_CONDIMENTUM_METUS_QUIS_EX_SUSCIPIT,_IN_DICTUM_LIGULA_PULVINAR._UT_A_SCELERISQUE_NEQUE._INTEGER_JUSTO_RISUS,_RUTRUM_ID_TORTOR_AT,_IACULIS_COMMODO_PURUS.__MAURIS_LUCTUS_MAGNA_A_TELLUS_COMMODO,_ALIQUAM_RUTRUM_EX_MALESUADA._ORCI_VARIUS_NATOQUE_PENATIBUS_ET_MAGNIS_DIS_PARTURIENT_MONTES,_NASCETUR_RIDICULUS_MUS._CRAS_VEL_PURUS_EX._ALIQUAM_TINCIDUNT_LECTUS_A_ORCI_AUCTOR_TINCIDUNT._PHASELLUS_ET_ENIM_AC_DOLOR_RHONCUS_VEHICULA_QUIS_SIT_AMET_TELLUS._VIVAMUS_LUCTUS_VENENATIS_NEQUE,_NON_PULVINAR_URNA_CONSEQUAT_NON.__NAM_FINIBUS_QUAM_VEL_LECTUS_MAXIMUS,_SIT_AMET_VULPUTATE_NISL_VEHICULA._ETIAM_VITAE_PORTA_SEM,_EGET_TEMPUS_ODIO._NUNC_VITAE_LAOREET_EX,_NEC_CONGUE_DIAM._PROIN_AC_TURPIS_URNA._PHASELLUS_DICTUM_MASSA_LACUS,_EU_TINCIDUNT_TELLUS_PORTTITOR_ALIQUET.,THIS_IS_THE_FOURTH_SECTION

as it’s so long, take a look at your headers and make sure there is nothing wrong with them

you may benefit in using an HTML validator like The W3C Markup Validation Service
copy and paste your html code in there - as you are using the codepen boilerplate you can ignore the first warnign and the first two errors but you should fix everything else

2 Likes

Thanks I will have a look at them mistakes! Great tool btw!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.