I cant get my previous projects

it seems that i cant get hold of my previous projects.
i want to use them for my personal Portfolio webpage.
is there a way to retrieve them?

Where were you storing them?

I didn’t know that i was supposed to store them … i’m totally new at this and i was finishing the projects and submitting the url to test . its now when i wanted to add them to my Portfolio project started looking for them… :man_facepalming:

You must have had them somewhere if you were able to submit a URL for testing. Wherever that place was, that’s where you need to get them from (assuming they are still there).

i’m afraid not!! as i was copying the url from the address bar when i finish forking the project with Codepen, and paste it to the test. i only have one project the technical documentation page that i saved by chance. i guess i will show case that one only for now. assuming there is no way in finding the rest.
I hope i can modify my Portfolio later as i gain more knowledge in this.

a question tho, if its okay to ask here! if not forgive me.

I’m stuck at my final project with question # 5. I cant open my embedded project in a new window. it only opens in the same page. I tried target="_blank" but no luck.

thanks for your help again

I don’t use codepen so I can’t answer specifics for you but I’m assuming that if your projects were in there then they should still be in there unless you deleted them.

As for your question, I think you should open a new thread with the appropriate subject and then be sure to include a link to your codepen project so we can see what you are doing.

Ahh, I see you have already done that. Just need to include the link.

Hello there.

I am not entirely sure what you are looking for, but… If you go to your account settings https://www.freecodecamp.org/settings, and scroll to the Certifications section, you will see all your submitted projects.

Hope this helps

if you never saved your projects and where bulding them on a pen that is not yours (like you wrote in the pen with test suite but never forked it to save it to your account), you also never submitted them, if your projects are randomly checked to see if you are respecting the academic honesty pledge or whenever automatic testing is introduced you will see your certification be revocked