<html>
<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <Cat Photos>Click here to view more cat photos</Cat Photos>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.54 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 3

Link to the challenge:

Hello there.

Do you have a question?

If so, please edit your post to include it in the Tell us what’s happening section.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

i am afraid i have not found my way around this site and i have no idea what that means

You should use words to describe your problem instead of just leaving the Tell us what’s happening prompt blank… Help us help you by giving us more information

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here. I cant get past the section where they say “click here for more cat photos” i dont know element name for the opening and closing tags

**Your code so far**

<html>
<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <>Click here to view more cat photos</p1>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.54 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 3

Link to the challenge:

Create a paragraph ( p ) element

You should have an opening and closing p tag. Your opening tag here doesn’t have anything inside of it, and your closing tag is for p1 instead of p. A p1 isn’t an HTML element.

thank you so much the problem has been resolved

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.