}

/* Add media query below */
  @media (max-height: 800px){ 
    p {
         font-size: 10px;
      }
  }
</style>

<p >Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.86 Safari/537.36.

What error are you seeing? Your code should be good.
What browser are you using??

Hey there welcome to FCC
To follow up with what Roma asked, be aware the challenges are meant to be ran on either chrome or firefox.
Safari IE and Edge are known to have problems with this site.

My browser is chrome. (version: 73.0.3683.86 64-bit)

I’m stumped. I literally copied your code into the lesson (https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-principles/create-a-media-query) and I’m running the exact same version of Chrome as you and it passed for me.
The only thing I can think of at this point is to clear cache, reset the code and try again.

Anyone else feel free to weigh in.

OK,I will try it. Thanks a lot!