I can't go any further because something is creating a conflict

Tell us what’s happening:
Well i’ve made the opening and closing tab, but there is something im not getting here, since if i close the <p> tag it conflicts with the main… im not sure what to do over here, if you guys could tell me what i am doing wrong i would much appreciate.

And could i press select the hole text to indent, i press tab and the only thing getting indented is the first line of the paragraph

Thank you

Your code so far

html

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<!--
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

<main>

<p> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed      everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p> 

</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 Safari/537.36 OPR/60.0.3255.151.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements/

Create a second a second p element […]

This is the start of the instructions
It seems you are missing this part

The tests want two p elements inside main

thank you, it was really simple i was not getting it but i was able to follow through