I can't pass CSS Flexbox: Add Flex Superpowers to the Tweet Embed

no matter how many times i submit the code it gives me error on .follow-btn then i thought it was my mistake,I watched the video and my code was the same as the video but still it didnt let me pass ,then i copied the exact code from the hint and pressed run test but still it gave me error on .follow-btn
please somebody help im stuck here i think it’s a little bug
https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/css-flexbox/add-flex-superpowers-to-the-tweet-embed anyway this is my code

body { font-family: Arial, sans-serif; } header { display: flex; } header .profile-thumbnail { width: 50px; height: 50px; border-radius: 4px; } header .profile-name { display: flex; margin-left: 10px; } header .follow-btn { display: flex; margin: 0 0 0 auto; } header .follow-btn button { border: 0; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px; } header h3, header h4 { display: flex; margin: 0; } #inner p { margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 20px; } #inner hr { margin: 20px 0; border-style: solid; opacity: 0.1; } footer { display: flex; } footer .stats { display: flex; font-size: 15px; } footer .stats strong { font-size: 18px; } footer .stats .likes { margin-left: 10px; } footer .cta { margin-left: auto; } footer .cta button { border: 0; background: transparent; } Quincy Larson's profile picture

Quincy Larson

@ossia

Follow

I meet so many people who are in search of that one trick that will help them work smart. Even if you work smart, you still have to work hard.

1:32 PM - 12 Jan 2018
107 Retweets
431 Likes
Share Retweet Like

We need to see your code in order to help you find the problem.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

Hello,
Try to shut down your AdBlocker if you have one.
I have the same problem and I solve it by doing so.

1 Like

I can confirm that stopping adblocker fixes this issue. Not sure why. But it does.