@media (min-height: 800px){ 
   p {
   font-size: 10px;
     }
 }
 /* Only change code below this line */

/* Only change code above this line */
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>
   **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.69 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Create a Media Query

Link to the challenge:

You have a few issues here.

The first failing test:

You should declare a @media query for devices with a height less than or equal to 800px .

So you have a min-height set. Is that what you want? You want this to apply to things up to and including 800px. Is it a min you wish to define?

That should also take care of your second failing test.

Your last one:

Your p element should have an initial font-size of 20px when the device height is more than 800px .

For that you need to set the p styling “in general”, outside the media query. It was there at the start of the problem but you removed it.

When I fix those, your code passes for me.

I tryed both
min-height
max-height
I found that in gitub eveybody stucks in the smae issue even those who run the code in firefox browser
Some says the issue is in the freeCodecamp server or something like this

Sometimes there are browser issues.

Post your most recent code and someone will check it out for you.

But did you try resetting the lesson?

Right, now you are using the incorrect starter code.
Make sure you are only write code where you are supposed to.

/* Only change code below this line */
CODE GOES HERE
  /* Only change code above this line */

Hope that helps!