z-index: 2;
  }

#navbar{
  position: absolute;
  max-height: 300px;
  max-width: 300px;
  width: 300px;
}

Can you give us a link to your project in codepen (or something similar)?

1 Like

how do I get my code pen link to send?

can I send you the link from the " live server " in visual studio code?

It sounds like you are developing this project locally on your computer? Did you do this for the previous projects? If so, where did you host them so that you could submit a URL for the challenge?

I just did them locally and uploaded my link from from live server in visual studio code like this
http://127.0.0.1:5500/index.html

I don’t know how to host them for others to see what im working on. I’ve only been doing this for two months :sweat_smile:

1 Like

that’s not a valid code to submit,
you need to submit a link to your project freely available online

So that is not going to work. Only you can access that IP address. When you create something locally you have to then put the finished product on a hosting server so that everyone else can look at it. There are a lot of free options. I think a lot of people around here like netlify. I’ve used surge and have been very happy with it.

I would just suggest you use Codepen.

Create an account, use the starter project, fork it (click the fork button at the bottom) and add your code. Remember to save it, you should see it under your pens. You can use that to submit.

You have to have an online version of the projects for the submissions anyway. Have you not submitted the other projects yet?

1 Like

yeah ive submitted four so far, and it let me which is weird

When you do the submit it will not check your project. If you have submitted localhost links they are invalid for the submission.

You have to make sure the projects are passing all the tests, and they have to be online. Put them on Codepen and redo all the project submissions.

there passing all the test im coding it in visual studio code, and pasting it to codepen to see if im passing the test step by step. I can screen shot it if you’d like to see

So you do have a codepen account? Then make sure your finished code is in there and submit the codepen URL for the challenges.

Also, if you want feedback on your projects then you can ask for it in the forum and give the codepen URL so we can all look at it.

so how do I share it here?

paste here the link of your pen that you saved in your codepen account

https://codepen.io/007marv/pen/MWbmRXg

did that link work for you to view?