I can't past 1 on the #layout in the technical document challenge

Concerning test 1, if you read the error message closely:

“On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn’t scroll with the page content.”

In other words, your browser needs to be wide enough so it doesn’t fool the tests. I can pass all 16 with a wide browser.

1 Like

yo wtf im am so pissed hahaha ive been at this for two hours omg

1 Like

it pays to read carefully to understand what its saying fml LOL

It happens to the best of us :smiley:

So now that you have passed all the technical tests are you going to polish up your page a little more? And then after you do that I would encourage you to submit it for feedback in this forum.

Have fun.

1 Like

that’s exactly what I plan on doing, because I want it to be a technical page on how to use a dslr camera. I’ll get back to you later so you can check it out

btw thanks I really appreciated that!

why don’t you share all your projects in #project-feedback so you can keep getting better?

what’s #project-feedback

the part of the forum dedicated to receiving feedbacks on projects

1 Like

bro ive only been doing this two months. I just click ask for help lol. I didn’t know there was a whole form on here just for that. now ill upload all my work there to get more feedback thanks !

I too was stuck with the technical documentation page. i ended up zooming out by pressing ctrl - to pass the test. try to zoom in or out

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.