I did everything correct but it says i didn’t

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I don’t see what I’m doing wrong with the code

**Your code so far**

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>
Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
x
Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.<\p>
<\main>
<!--
Create a second P element after the existing p element with the following  
kitty purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip thr sink fluffy dur catnip scratched.

wrap the paragraphs with an opening and closing main tag.
-->
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.3 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

So I hate to break it to you, but the tests are right :slight_smile:
I would click the “Reset All Code” button to start this challenge over fresh. Only do exactly what the instructions ask you to do:

1. Create another <p> element with the given text (I recommend you copy/paste that text into the <p>).
  2. Wrap both of the <p> elements with a <main> element. This means that both <p> elements should be inside of the beginning/ending <main> tags.

Thanks, be right back lol

What about now … everything is green but the first h2 line

I can’t see what changes you’ve made, you’ll need to paste your updated code in here. Make sure to use the </> button on the editor tool bar and then paste your code in between the backticks.

I’m on an iPad so it’s not giving me the option to copy and paste the whole code… it doesn’t have an edit button either. I’ll switch to my coy and then send it

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.