I do not uderstand my mistake. need help

Tell us what’s happening:
There is a mistake in my survey-form but I do have 2 groups of radio-buttons, 3 radio-buttons in each
“Every radio-button group should have at least 2 radio buttons : expected 1 to be at least 2
AssertionError: Every radio-button group should have at least 2 radio buttons : expected 1 to be at least 2Every radio-button group should have at least 2 radio buttons : expected 1 to be at least 2
AssertionError: Every radio-button group should have at least 2 radio buttons : expected 1 to be at least 2”

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.163 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

please provide the link to your project so t is possible to help you

remember that you group radio buttons together by giving them the same name attribute

https://codepen.io/HellenInvisible/pen/bGVdeKK
here’s the link
thanks

The failing message says the same thing as the last hint that was given to you.
The failing message says; “Inside the form element, I can select a field from one or more groups of radio buttons. Each group should be grouped using the name attribute. Each radio button must have a value attribute.”

As an aside, don’t use the <br> element to force spacing or line breaks.

your radio buttons do not have a name attribute, so you are not grouping them together

also I suggest you use an html validator (even the one in codepen itself - there is an arrow, click there and then on “Analyze html”, same for CSS), you have invalid code

thanks for your help