Are you learning to code to get a job, work for yourself, or something else altogether?
If you’re not sure what to do after grasping the fundamentals, here are a few ideas:
- Build your own personal website (and publish on github pages or netlify)
- Learn version control (GIT) and/or checkout and contribute to active projects on Github.com
- Learn how to deploy and run your code in production environments
- Join communities like indiehackers[.]com, read news.ycombinator[.]org, etc.
- Talk to people around you and find out there problems, design and implement solutions (write code when you need to) to solve these problems
That maybe a good start. Thanks