I finally got my Full Stack Cert!

nice work really quick

1 Like

Yep that’s me!

I remember having the same experience, I ended up taking some time off. Honestly the most difficult/unapproachable project on freeCodeCamp in my opinion.

Glad to hear that mate :slight_smile:

Congrats man, almost there! What are your plans or next steps after?

1 Like

That is awesome, congratulations!
This was a detailed post but it was nice to read through.

1 Like

Поздравляю вас!!И всего вам наилучшего…

1 Like

So currently I am doing the final challenge of the Quality Assurance projects, hopefully I’ll have that done by tomorrow.

I’ll work a bit on my portfolio, so that everything looks nice and start applying for jobs.

I’ve also started following a simple tutorial on Game Development, I’ll try to make something simple and fun.

As far as FCC goes, I will see how my job applications go and depending on that I will adjust the level of intensity with which I am doing the tasks/projects.
I’ll try to finish the entire curriculum over the next couple of months.

I have also registered on Fiverr and Upwork, to gain more practical experience.

So I guess I am opening doors all around me and seeing behind which lies an interesting path :smiley:

How about you?

And perhaps a follow up with regards to the Full Stack certificate:
How difficult was the Information Security Certificate? I am not sure wether or not you had experience with Python, I personally have done the Scientific Computing with Python and a couple of side projects, so should I be able to make it? Or better go for Data Analysis first?
Thanks for the answer!

1 Like

@ganeshh123 Congratulations :clap: very useful,thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks mate, glad to hear that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brilliant, sound like good plans!

What kind, web based on C++ Engine?

Of course, I would treat it as a hobby so you wont burn out. I hope to get some experience too, might try for some freelance once I finish my studies and become more confident.

Information Security course itself is quite easy, the projects are difficult, same level as Quality Assurance with more focus on testing. I don’t know much about the python courses, actually doing Python for Everybody at the moment, so we’ll see how that goes!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind wishes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have started watching the FCC tutorial on Game Development with JavaScript and I guess I’ll see how it goes from there.

As far as freelancing goes, I encourage you to start already, but of course don’t force anything. My first gig I did after only having the first 3 certificates, so you should definitely be ready if you want to give it a shot.

But just as you said, treat it as a hobby and follow your passion.

Much success with your P4E and your YouTube channel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations for your certificate !!!
nice work and good luck !!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Bro, all the best :slight_smile:

brilliant. well done~!

1 Like

Cheers mate, appreciate it. All the best.

sense! You’re an inspiration! I am proud!!! jajaja!
PS: Seriously I am glad you did get it, go for more!

1 Like

Hey, I think I just watched your YouTube video on creating a model today while working through the MongoDB module! It was helpful, thanks!

This was a great write-up of your experience—I really like how you ranked the different projects and compared the modules. Definitely agree with you on regex… it’s a lot to remember. Best wishes as you continue along your coding path and thanks again for the YouTube help!

1 Like

You inspired me. :o It took me 3 months to go through 10 lessons of javascript. I need to step up my game.

1 Like

Hahaha thanks mate, all the best!

Thanks a lot, glad to know it was worth putting in the extra time to make them.

Yeah haha, I’ve started to realise how useful Regex is now for web scraping, but there’s no need to learn it by heart.

Thank you man, all the best to you too!

1 Like

Thank you, glad to hear that.
I wouldn’t worry about the time, it’s far better to take it slow and treat it as a hobby. Once you learn JS other languages will be a lot faster as they are mostly similar, just with different syntax.
All the best.

1 Like