I finally got picked by Codepen!

That’s awesome. Congrats on your accomplishment :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder too! :sweat_smile: But it’s good we have places like dribbble and behance to get some inspiration.

@kevcomedia
They usually pick something that is visually appealing. Check the latest pens they picked.

But as you say, it might happen to get picked with something if you post it on twitter. :slight_smile:

Yeah, visually appealing pens make it to the front page more often.

I checked the homepage this morning, but it looks like there was a pen there (about gradients or something) that crashed my browser badly :frowning:

Yeah… as I said, they don’t look after functionality… :laughing:

Florian just came here to find you, I have learned animation now and thought maybe your codepen would give me ideas to practice on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great! What have you learned so far?

1 Like

Congratulations! This is great inspiration for me and everyone else who wants to have their pens featured.

1 Like

I just learned all the animations code and how it works and practiced it on circle and converted it to balloon, had to look on codepen how others did the string! It is nowhere cool, see but good practice. https://codepen.io/lexieroberts/pen/qPjpJq Your designs are beautiful too. I am just trying to animate Welcome to …

Do you have any advice on designing?

I get a lot of design inspiration from: Dribbble, behance and muzli. You should try them!

2 Likes

Thanks very much, I have seen behance but never tried of Muzli or Dribble.

1 Like