I finished my Product Landing Page!

I finished my product landing page! If you could give me feedback, I’d very much appreciate it!

Thank you!

hey @maxnazor,

thats a realy nice looking page defo better than the one i done on my first time lol, one thing i would sugesst tho is once the page starts to scroll have the header turn to full white, so you cant see the rest of the page through it., so just an opacity change.

1 Like

responsiveness looks very well done too, table and mobile :grinning:

1 Like

Your page looks good @maxnazor. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the chevron in the upxper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    The one for CSS is good. Use it and address the issue(s).
  • Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
    You learned to do this when coding the survey form
1 Like

Thank you so much!! I thought doing so but I wasn’t sure. You’re right, it’s quite confusing on a cellphone. The header should be fully white for smaller screens , but on a larger screen I think it goes unnoticed, make sense?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.