I found some errors in the Time Calculator Project

The project checks for these but they are incorrect:
add_time(“6:30 PM”, “205:12”) - # Returns: 7:42 AM (9 days later)

I checked this one with calculators online and it’s wrong. It is supposed to return 7:42 PM (8 days later)

Also one of the parameters the project checks for is spelled as saturDay instead of saturday. There is also a tuesDay instead of tuesday.

image

This is what I see when I run that first call through a calculator.

The different casing is intentional to ensure the code you have written handles improper casing. :slight_smile:

Thank you for replying!