I got a picked pen!

I got a picked pen!

I got my first picked pen on codepen!

Congrats and very cool. However, I cannot control the ship. Is this app mobile compatiable?

Sorry, not yet. I’ll see if I can fix that this evening :smiley:

try it now :wink:
this was such a crazy easy fix! I added touchstart and touchend to my event handler :smiley: :smiley:

Very nice and great job! Gravity drop controls. Had fun playing and hope to one day build something similar. :+1:

Firstly, congratulations! That’s exciting!
Looking forward to trying it on desktop as it does not work on my iPhone 6 at all.

Congrats :slight_smile:

Thank you! And go for it, it was a fun little experiment :smiley:

I’ll look into that, I don’t have any Apple products to test on but it probably just needs a few -webkit css entries.
Thank you!

Thank you! I hope to get more things in that list eventually :smiley:

21 score her :smiley: ____

Congrats on picked pen.
Keep up the great work!
Game is fun, I just suck at it.

it’s deliberately difficult :wink:
the rocks fire at random speeds and Y values, except for every other rock… which fires at your current ship Y position so you can’t sit in one location too long.

I took a quick look at the source code and was suprised this was all done without a fancy game library like phaser.io or using canvas elements for drawing…this is just jQuery and imagination! I love it!

Nice job!

High score: 49

Thank you for taking the time to look at the source code. It was a fun little project that resulted in an actual decent playing game.