I had a problem with Technical Documentation Page

hello everyone i had a problem on regular sized devices (Laptop, desktop) the with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left side of the screen and should always be visible to the user.

i need you help !! here is my code:
https://codepen.io/fipho2/pen/RwppVQe

look at the error message below the failed user story. You will see what to do to make it pass

i tried but not working, almost for one hour now, maybe i should keep on trying.

What error message do you see?

below is my biggest problem

On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn’t scroll with the page content.

Below is my biggest problem:

On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn’t scroll with the page content.

It passes for me so maybe you resolved the issue.

Make sure to run the test in a large window.

When I run it at a window width of below 870px then it fails

But when I run the test at a wider width then it passes.

I meant this - have you tried with this?

and below that there is written

Please run this test in a larger window (before any media queries)

1 Like

no i don’t try, let me try.

do you mean on laptop or desktop?

Both will work.
They will have a large enough width to pass the test.

but I’m using an Android phone, what can I do?

Well, you will not be able to see the test pass on a phone.

But it does pass on larger devices so you are able to move on :grinning:

:wink: finally i made it. thanks for your help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.