I have been stucked in this step for almost a week now. Can anybody help me pls?

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**
\ file: <!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8" />
  <title>Cafe Menu</title>
  <style>
    h1, h2, p {
      text-align: center;
    }
  </style>
</head>
<body>
  <header>
    <h1>CAMPER CAFE</h1>
    <p>Est. 2020</p>
  </header>
  <main>
    <section>
      <h2>Coffee</h2>
    </section>
  </main>
</body>
<html>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8" />
  <title>Cafe Menu</title>
  <style>
    h1, h2, p {
      text-align: center;
    }
  </style>
</head>
<body>
  <header>
    <h1>CAMPER CAFE</h1>
    <p>Est. 2020</p>
  </header>
  <main>
    <section>
      <h2>Coffee</h2>
    </section>
  </main>
</body>
<html>
\ file: fy

fy

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 11; TECNO LE6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.85 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 15

Link to the challenge:

so this is all the style you made so far in your html… it wants you to copy the style over to that blank css sheet. cause in the next step it will show you how to link a css document to your html.

just a heads up cause this confused me. when you have a seperate css document you dont use the <style> tag.

Thanks so much. I just got it now

Honestly I find this new interface of this website a little bit more difficult to understand. They shouldn’t have changed it from the way it was

youll get use to it, just keep at it. it didnt make much sense to me at first, but once you learn the terminology and you understand exactly what they want you to do… it will get easier.

Thanks boss, and secondly, the column to watch videos have disappeared… The video helps a lot

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.