I have been trained in programming exclusively at FCC and I just published my first real web app

A very cool idea, I hope people use it and benefit :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks websamnz. I saw that you registered with that same username but I must have been offline when you were browsing. 50% of the time I keep a chat room open on Leafie. Come on by anytime to chat!

I found an error using today your application with the new design. In the home page there is a text field where you can enter the email address. Iā€™ve inserted the email address, i pressed enter and it returns me cannot post \

1 Like

Looks great - I just realised by accident tho itā€™s a one page about screen, I thought i was being jumped from page to page, maybe add a ā€˜scroll to sectionā€™ instead of jump?

Also- how do i ā€˜be helpfulā€™?

1 Like

Hello badhoc!

Thanks for trying Leafie. This is a good idea. Iā€™ll implement automatic scrolling instead of instant jumping so itā€™s more clear what the links are doing.

So the way to help question askers on Leafie is to keep a Leafie tab open in your browser and check in periodically to see if there are any new questions. For example, I monitor ā€œThe Boardā€ myself pretty much all day. I also receive SMS notifications for new posts. In fact, I recognize your username from one of the text messages on my phone early this morning! Once every evening I go out of my way to find someone who needs help and get their problem

I hope to see you around on Leafie!

Hi computerluca,

Thanks for the tip! This problem occurred because /about was routed for post, but root was not. When I set the about page to be accessible at root, I forgot to add the root post route.

Thanks for bringing this up!