I have everything possible but it's not working out, please someone should help me

I cant see anything about your code or the issue

<input id="loving" type="checkbox" name="personality"> <label for="loving">Loving</label>
            <input  id="Lazy" type="checkbox" name="personality"> <label for="Lazy">Lazy</label>
<input id="loving" type="checkbox" name="personality"> <label for="loving">Loving</label>
            <input  id="Lazy" type="checkbox" name="personality"> <label for="Lazy"> Lazy</label>

post your code so we can find the mistakes there might be

<input  id="Lazy" type="checkbox" name="personality"> <label for="Lazy"> Lazy</label>

Please put your actual question in the post body. It’s hard to read such a long title.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Energetic

Please help me i don’t know where i’m getting it wrong, i have tried severally to pass the result, but it keep saying error

Hello @petal45. Can you send the code you have made so far? I cannot help you any further if you don’t do so…

Loving
Lazy
Energetic

@petal45 can you copy and paste the code you currently made? (I hope you know how to do that). What you sent isn’t enough for me to determine what is wrong…

A good shorth path to this solution is to copy one of the alreayd existing lines which includes an input checkbox and its label and then change its attributes to the values listed in the task. Pay attention to the input id, label for attribute and the label text.

<input id="Lazy" type="checkbox" name="personality"> <label for="Lazy"> Lazy</label>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

i think i figured out your problem

you wrote lazy with a capital L for your id attribute and for attribute

correct it by not capitalizing your first letter inside ur id and for attributes only

at the beginning of the course every letter matter, i know its disappointing but its a safe way to help you CSS your id later by typing it correctly

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.