I have my navbar fixed , but I want the links in my navbar on the far right end of my navbar, not the left

I tried fixing the top:0 , but that didn’t seem to fixed the issue. I also did justify-content:end-right, but the issue still persist.

I have a few questions here…

what is this in the HTML?

<div class="btn">

<div class="bar1"></div>
            <div class="bar2"></div>
            <div class="bar3"></div>

</div>

Same would go for this in the CSS:

.bar1,.bar2,.bar3{
    width:25px;
    height:5px;
    background:#8fcbdf;
    margin:5px;
}

There are a few other containers I was trying to figure out, but i’ll focus on the one with the links:

.nav-links{
    list-style-type: none;
    display:flex;
    justify-content: space-between;
    position:fixed;
    text-align: right;
}

This is “inside” of nav-container so you don’t need position: fixed because nav-container is already set to fixed.
You also don’t need the text-align: right

You are getting close and have made good work so far, but there is some extra code in the HTML & CSS that might be hurting you get to the solution.

Give your containers some background-color to help visualize what is going on.

Keep practicing with containers. after a while it will “click” and it will feel great to understand what’s going on. In the attached image you can see what is happening with the red/blue/yellow in your header. Notice how the yellow has broken outside the blue, which is not really good unless intended. That is the same reason you have a scroll bar to shift left/right. Something broke out of its container.

2 Likes