I just completed my Technical documentation project....I need you'll comments, feedbacks & reviews

Ahh, we can’t actually see your HTML and CSS with that link. You’ll need to paste your HTML and CSS in here.

To display your code in here you need to wrap it in triple back ticks. On a line by itself type three back ticks. Then on the first line below the three back ticks paste in your code. Then below your code on a new line type three more back ticks. The back tick on my keyboard is in the upper left just above the Tab key and below the Esc key.

@bbsmooth I’m sorry i thought when i posted the link to my project, you’d see my code but here’s my code below…

https://codepen.io/Hechter-/pen/vYRGVaG

Hey, just curious, why did you change the cursor to “default” when hovering over links in the nav menu? The cursor should definitely be the hand pointer.

One other issue. When I narrow the browser window I get a horizontal scroll bar and the content scrolls underneath the nav menu. I would definitely consider using a media query to move the nav menu to the top and the content below the menu for narrow widths.

Yeah sorry I forgot to change that…I’ll
Fix that ASAP thank you !:clap::wink:

Here’s the link to my technical documentation page below…Please review & comment on how i can improve better…

Following you on codepen now.

I have some confusion)
You have tihs media query:

/* for mobile phones */
@media screen and (min-width: 600px) {
  body {
    background-color: olive green;;
  }
}

It’ s for screens which 600px wide… or even wider.
But your comment says for mobile phones. Also here double semicolon for some reason.

Also, I would personally gave code elements not so bright background color.
And in general I like how it looks. Styling is not distracting and I can focus on the content of the page itself

@admit8490 Well thank you for your comments & review
Well having the the double semi colon was a mistake & i didn’t even realize that not until you brought my notice to that now & thank you for that…Well the challenge only needs me to use at least one media query and that’s it…Lastly the reason i gave my code elements a bright background is mainly for visual impaired users so they can easily see it without stressing…If i had used a dull background, it will be difficult for people with visual impairment to see clearly what information i’m trying to pass across and “screens” are mainly for mobile phones, tablets, computers and hand devices…You need to work a lot on your survey form when i checked through it, so many errors on it…

Good point, I am kinda forgot about all that.

I am aware. There was bunch of experiments after I passed tests. And there will be more

@admit8490 Well just so you know & you can message me anytime if you need help with improvement on your survey form…Paradventure, you can go through my survey form project for best improvement…Happy coding, don’t give up because it’s never an option…

I guess I will, need to refresh some CSS knowledge. I am more ‘javascriptive’ right now)

What do you mean by i’m javascriptive right now??

I am in JS course, JS is a main thing I am currently focused on. And I am looking back to CSS just from time to time.

In your tech page

#navbar {
min-width: 270px;
position: fixed;
top: 1px;
bottom: 5px;
left: 1px;
height: 100%;
width: 320px;
border-right: solid;
border-color: skyblue;
}

So what’s the plan about width of navbar? It will always be at least 270px wide? But on small screens it will ‘eat’ big chunk of viewport.

Suggestion.

Try to check it for responsiveness in Dev tools.
Choose dimension 450px wide or so, and try to click on any of the nav-links.

lol yeah I know without JS, you can’t make an interactive web page & I bet if you don’t also have a solid background of html & CSS you really do be having some difficulties in JS…I suggest you should have a sound & solid background of html and CSS before you think of moving to JS…I’m also curious to know JS before this month runs to and end but I think I just need to follow the curriculum for better understanding because once I’m currently on my 4th project now and once I’m done with everything then I can think of moving to JS because it’s really wide & broad…-

I specified 270px because that’s my fit my bar bar…If I should add a minimum width larger than that, my navbar won’t really make much sense

I am not sure about this. I have a grasp on basics of HTML/CSS, and now I’am developing it through occasional(but regular) practice.
At the same time I am learning JS.

This I understand.
I meant something else. What if I have device like Samsung Galaxy S8+ for example? It’s 360 px wide.
On my screen will be your navbar, and to read articles and code I will need to scroll left to right and backwards like constantly)

SideNote. It is not easy to discuss CSS. Lot of visualization involved. Need to figure out how to deal with it

About this. My difficulties with JS is not related to CSS/HTML at all. This never was the case for now.