I just did my first Tribute Page. Reviews please:)

hello @Roma i have done all the necessary changes can you check it out now:(
this is the link: https://codepen.io/Olamide977/pen/jOMdXMe
and please just copy the html and paste it in the html checker as usual.
will be expecting your reply…thanks

@divineolamide977, I’m not sure why you didn’t continue doing your own work. This latest is mostly a copy of the sample code.

• Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.
    • The projects aren’t just another challenge. Each one is meant to be a significant step in your progress. Every project you do will require research, planning, trial and error, and strengthening your skills beyond what you gain from the incremental challenges.
1 Like

thank you…but i did it my self. thanks for the advice though:(

And it’s not responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive

oh yes… how do i do that.

I’d like to help but with original code.
Your HTML and CSS, with a couple of minor exceptions, is the same as the sample project. Your minor changes make it non-responsive.

I looked at the other page you started with and see the same thing. I didn’t realize at first that it wasn’t original either.
I’m not trying to be harsh or mean. Please understand that HTML and CSS are the easiest to learn. The rest of the FCC curriculum is hard. It is best to start now by taking the user stories and one at a time fulfill them. Then come up with your own concept and style the page.

thanks for your advice…as i proceed i sha be sharing my progress here so stay in touch.

1 Like

Look forward to seeing your projects. Have fun.

Happy coding!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.