I just 'finished' my personal portfolio page. Please advice me on the things I should have done better

https://codepen.io/evidencebeke/pen/JjRByrw

Your portfolio looks good @evidencebeke. Some things to revisit;

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
  • Your page passes 11/12 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue. (Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message.)
  • Have your projects open in a new tab
  • The dark titles of your projects on a dark background is very hard to see. Check the contrast
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on large and small screens

I can help you improve your portfolio you know, we’re from the same country btw. just reply me when you see this. Happy coding.

Thank you Roma. I tried to pass the test that failed by setting the width of the #welcome-section to 100vh. It seems to have worked on my browser but I failed the test anyways. I don’t really know what happened there. And I will certainly make the page more responsive to screen size as you have adviced. Thanks

You are Nigerian? That’s great

Yes I’m. Let me DM you.

width: 100%;
Height: 100vh;

That’s what you should do on the welcome (or Landing) page.
width accepts (but not limited to) vw while height accept (but not limited to) vh.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much. For the portfolio page, I set height to 100vh and still failed the test requiring height to be equal to the length of the viewport