25 days later (8-10 hour days) I earned my certification. All my solutions are unique and were solved by myself without any hints.
- Look for patterns, apply math if possible to resolve those patterns
- Write in English what you want accomplished… Example loop 5 times but each time subtract 1, then push to new container…
- Pseudo code your English work
- Test pseudo code every 4-5 lines for expected output
- Understand your code/syntax and when stuck revisit basic stuff
- If frustrated step away for an hour and come back… go get some food or chill for a sec… this step is vital to keeping your mind fresh!
Now I did this for most problems, but they’re were times I just didn’t do it to be honest… but for the most part I did. P.S. smallest-common-multiples killed 4-5 days of my time, on avg. I solved about 2.5 a day if that makes sense…
Thank you all!