I know basic C++ and I want to learn coding, where should i start on the Free Code Camp?

Hey i have heard alot about FCC(FreeCodeCamp), Im 20 and I m not going to college. I want to be on the right path early on to become a programmer. I know basic C++ and some advanced concepts like functions. Please guide me

There isn’t really a good replacement for a college education. You can learn quite a bit from the course material. However the best I recommend to start on FreeCodeCamp is the beginning. :wink:

Seriously though; when in doubt the best place to start in FreeCodeCamp is Responsive Web Design. It’s a huge fundamental for the rest of the curriculum.

Happy learning.

1 Like

I would echo above. The best approach is going through college. I understand that college is just not feasible financially to do for some. However, if you can make college work financially then I would highly suggest doing it. Its the best path to getting a job

Just because you dont go to college doesn’t mean you cant get a job, but you have to work three times harder to show employers you are just as good as someone who has a degree. Unfortunately, people with a degree are more than likely to to be looked at first when theres a job, and thats just life.

But if you are willing and ready to put in the work to make it happen then its possible to make it happen

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.