I need a break from learning

165 tasks completed in 10 days ( 8 tasks I need to repeat because I didn’t solve them without Hints). Today I feel my head is not able to take any more. Even when I go to sleep I’m building the code in my head. I need some kind of break. I took notes where I keep a list of tasks that I couldn’t solve.
After that period I feel much more comfortable with JS syntax, I can read the code faster, and see some solutions without that much struggling as at the beginning.

it’s oke to take a little break, you will come back with more enthusiasm :muscle:

@Macsagi82 congratulations for your progress!
Its good to take a break, particularly after having made a great effort. You will have more energy to do the things after a break.

@Macsagi82 It is healthy and wise to take a break. And speakign from experience, it’s almost always better to learn a little often rather than a lot in a short amount of time. You can’t retain the information and solidify the concepts.

I would advise to slow down in general so that you can keep learning long term without crashing and burning out.

Well done for your efforts though, I admire your resolve.

Keep up the good work!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.