I feel I am making significant progress here on FCC and also feel very confident in Python now after 5 months of studying it. I really want to stay in the Bay Area if possible, because of all the networking potential for landing a job as a full-stack developer here (my ultimate goal) and being able to interview for a job at a moments notice. With all my time devoted to studying and completing the necessary projects, I expect to complete the FCC certification (minus the non-profit projects) within 3 months.
Basically, what I am looking for in a room:
- private furnished or unfurnished bedroom room with a medium sized closet to put the few but important items I have in.
- at least 3 month lease (prefer longer), so I don’t constantly have to be worry about my next move and can focus on finishing my certification here.
- access kitchen to cook at least one meal per day (typically dinner)
- shared or private bath is fine with me. I don’t mind cleaning once per week.
- room rent between $900 and $1200 per month (with the higher end meaning more household amenities or larger than normal room)
More about me as a roommate:
- My current credit score is 815
- I do not drink, smoke, or do drugs of any kind
- I have no pets
- I am very neat and clean and do not have many belongings
- I would not have any guests
- I am not a vegetarian, but could definitely not store/cook/eat meat products in the house if necessary
- I am OK with a male or female roommate
- In the summer months, I enjoy hiking and/or backpacking on the weekends in Big Sur or the Sierras.
- I also enjoy running 5-6 days per week.
Bonus: As your roommate, I would be willing to give 1-2 hours per day of in-person algorithm development instruction. I have completed all the beginner, intermediate, and advanced algorithm sections on FCC (see https://github.com/rmdawson71/Free-Code-Camp).
If I sound like someone who could be your next roommate, please contact me via this website by going to https://forum.freecodecamp.com/users/rmdawson71/activity and using the Message button to send me a private message. Feel free to ask me anything in your message. This is my last hope as using craigslist for 4 weeks has yet to produce any results.
Thanks in advance,