I need Feedback on my Survey-Form

Hi I completed my 2nd project and I need your feedback on it… :slightly_smiling_face:

link : https://codepen.io/durden_20/pen/qBmWarM

Does it need any improvements or corrections?

1 Like

Welcome back @geeth9792. Your form looks good. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.

Try not to replicate the sample projects.
The instructions say yours should be “functionally similar” and “give it your own personal style”.

1 Like

Just a few things:

• I cannot see the keyboard focus outline indicator when tabbing through the form. You should customize it (use the CSS outline property) so that it stands out more against the dark background.
  • Rather than setting the max-width on the form in px I would recommend you use em, that way it scales with the size of the text.
  • Congrats, you got all the <label>s!
  • I agree with @Roma, make this your own. You can imagine it gets a little boring for people evaluating your projects to see the same thing over and over again. Be sure you start with a blank slate and do everything on your own.
2 Likes

:wave:t2: thanks for the feedback

: )

oh ok :v:t2:

ok I’ll try harder to add my own style in the website next time

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.