I need help ME OUT

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Pur jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe , shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.183 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

What kind of help do you need?

i dont know exactly where i’ve gone wrong in my code.it keeps saying add kitty ipsum text to p elememt when i run it

The text they provided is not what you entered in the program. Instead of copy/pasting the text they gave you, you chose to write it manually. I’m not sure why you chose to do that. The text you entered is wrong, that’s why it’s not passing.

If you want to learn to program effectively you need to pay more attention to detail.

@sandra25

there are a few typos within the second <p> element. the first being purr.
as far as typing manually, i do believe it is more beneficial but will result in more traceback error due to typos.

hope that helps

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way,and the only way, it does not exist.” -fn

Assuming that you would have passed this test, i have a word of advice, don’t type unless asked to do so, most of the exercises will be completed by just copy pasting.

for a paragraph or url I agree, but if it’s the syntax being teached, typing it out is much more effective for retention

2 Likes