I need help with the challenge

Tell us what’s happening:

I am doing the beginner lessons in html and even though my code is perfectly correct the test still keeps sending back an error message about there being more then 1 main section.

Edit. just realised the problem was a missing character in the heading.

**Your code so far**

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>
**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15.

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

So, I have some bad news for you :slight_smile:

You can get a hint on where the problem is by looking at the code you typed into the challenge. Do you notice that the opening <main> tag is a different color than the rest of the tags? This is a hint that there might be something wrong. You can even see a color difference in the code you posted in this thread. I suggest you look at the <h2> directly before it.

And if you are colorblind and can’t see the difference then it is going to be tougher but you’ll just have to look real hard to find it.

Thanks man, If you look at the message again you’ll notice that I added a edit in which I caught that mistake, but I really appreciate you helping out.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.