I need help :((

Here is the problems’s prompt :
MANIPULATE
computer displays the folder under multiple rows, each containing up to m folders. Assuming drive has n directories, the folders are numbered 1 through n and are ordered from left to right and from top to bottom . I wants to copy all the folders with word numbers a to b to another drive. However, i doesn’t know that i just holds down Shift then click to select folders a and b then continue to perform copy operations, how i done is hold down the Ctrl key and drag the mouse pointer to select a group of folders by frame rectangle (with sides parallel to the screen). If the folder selection is repeated (select a folder has been selected) then the folder will no longer be selected.

• Input: Single line contains n,m,a,b (1 <= n,m <= 10^9, 1 <= a,b <= n) is the number of folders on my computer, the maximum number of folders per row horizontal, the number of the first and last directory that i want to copy.
  • Output: Print out the least number of mouse drag to select the frame that i must perform is displayed when you want to select all folders from a to b.

Here is my code but it got the wrong answer

#include <stdio.h>

int main(){
    unsigned int n,m,a,b;
    scanf("%u %u %u %u",&n,&m,&a,&b);

unsigned int positionA, positionB;

unsigned int rowA,rowB;

// Position of B and row of B
    if(b % m == 0){
        //b at the end of a row
        positionB = m;
        rowB = (b/m)-1;