I need some help with my personal portfolio

Can somebody please look at and give me feedback as to why my nav bar isn’t sticking to the top of the screen when you scroll? Can somebody also please tell me why there is white space in between sections? Any help is appreciated!

Link to the codepen: https://codepen.io/Just-Whiz/pen/PoaopBp

for the navbar to stick to the top of the screen when you scroll, you need to give it position: fixed; and width: 100%;

some of the spaces in between sections are caused by the height: 590px; in your #welcome-section and height: 350px; in the #projects.

Instead of using height, you can just use padding and margin for giving sections spacing.

here’s a ref if you still need help

Another question I have is: how do I make sure that the white space doesn’t appear again? I’ve fixed the sticky navbar issue, but now all the margins are acting weird. How do I fix it?

like I mentioned before, and I quote

I need really help with my portfolio website, I have published a portfolio but something was not shown when I published it, you can see it by clicking here, please suggest expert advice.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.