I stucked AT MY Portfolio page.Please help me

Hi , I am at the last stage of my coding please help me to solve the errors in my code.
I herewith enclose my codepen link

1 Like

Be sure to click on the Red button after you run the tests to see the errors.

I’ll get you started. The first error is:

“The projects section should contain at least one link to a project.”

I see that you have embedded your projects with iframes. That’s cool but that’s not what the requirements for this project want.

User Story #5: The projects section should contain at least one link to a project.”

So at least one of those needs to be a link (i.e. using the <a> tag).

Go through the four errors like this and fix them so they meet the requirements of the project. If you have trouble understanding any of the requirements you can ask here.

thanks for your reply and can you please help me how to solve below errors…

“The projects section should contain at least one link to a project.”

and also

User Story #5: The projects section should contain at least one link to a project.”

I’m assuming you know what a link is and how to create one on the page using the <a> tag. The first idea that comes to mind for me is to just add a link to each codepen project under its associated iframe.

i din’t have GIT HUB account but i have FCC account when i click the fcc icon, it will take me to my fcc account in a new tab. still it shows the below error why?

8. My portfolio should have a link with an id of “profile-link”, which opens my GitHub or FCC profile in a new tab.

Be sure to read the entire error message. Right below that line it says:

“expected ‘DIV’ to equal ‘A’”

What element do you have the id “profile-link” set on? The requirements say it needs to be a link (an <a> tag). What is the error message telling you it is set on?

thanks a lot i removed that.

Howdy!

Just wanted to add one thing to the project.

Improve the text behind “Projects”, make him black like the rest and without the underline, also make a label with every project of your site, so people can know in advance what we are talking about before even clicking the play button on codepen.

All the best,

Michael Primo

yah sure…thanks fo your suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.