Hey there, I think you’ve done a really good job. Well done.
Things to improve:
- It would look better if your input boxes were either more to the left or centered . They seem awkwardly placed.
- Maybe more space between the top of your box and “name”.
- The font in your suggestion box seems too small in comparison to label font size.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback
Your form looks good @siddharthroy36912. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
Thank you all for the feedback and suggestions everything now has fixed(I guess).
Your page looks great and your English is quite good! Just a few tips:
“Help me improve my skills by filling out this form,” would be better. In your placeholder text, it should be the possessive pronoun: your.