I would like some help on my product landing page

CodePen

This is where I am so far. My problem is that when I try resizing the window at around 600-700px there is a blue line on the right side which keeps getting bigger as you go smaller and smaller. Any ideas why that happens? Thank you.

I don’t see that. Could you supply a screenshot.

Sure, here . It starts at around 700px and it keeps getting bigger and other items get pushed to the left.

I’m not seeing this issue either. What I am seeing though is a horizontal scroll bar as the view port gets narrower. I’d make your page responsive first and in doing that maybe your issue will go away?

I will tell you one thing. In this lesson: https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/define-the-head-and-body-of-an-html-document

You should have learned about DOCTYPE and the head and body tags.

I suggest you put those on your HTML page and organize it correctly.

Example:

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
  <head>
      <title>Page Title</title>
  </head>
  <body>
      <h1>My Web Page</h1>
  </body>
</html>

I am so sorry, but I still do not seem to see it. Could you maybe use a markup tool to circle where I should be looking at.

Apologize in advance.

@razzakammar_nano, codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
You can read more in their official documentation