Iam Stuck On this lesson

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
Commenting is a way that you can leave comments for other developers within your code without affecting the resulting output that is displayed to the end user.

Commenting is also a convenient way to make code inactive without having to delete it entirely.

Comments in HTML start with <!-- and end with a -->

Uncomment your h1 , h2 and p elements.

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2> 
<p1>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff</p1> 

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.102 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Uncomment HTML

Link to the challenge:

Do you have a question? It looks like you just copied the instructions text.

I need help with commenting

It looks like you don’t have any of the code you tried to write in your first post. What have you tried so far?

<h1>This is uncommented</h1>
<!-- <h2>This is commented out</h2> -->

It asking me to uncomment my hi, h2 and p elements.
this is what I have so far.

<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p1> Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p1>

Ah, you changed this line. There is no such thing as a p1 element.

Original:

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.