Idle Clicker Game - Honest Feedback

Hello Everyone!

I have been following this website & forum for a while, so I thought I would finally make my own post asking for feedback on my project: an incremental/idle clicker game.

This is the GitHub, which includes a link to the live version:
https:// github .com/Vonathar/maple-idle

(had to split the link in 3 because I am not yet allowed to post links, sorry!)

PLEASE NOTE:

1. Currently, ‘clicking’ the enemy will cause him to DIE instead of being ATTACKED, purely for testing reasons. :slight_smile:

2. This project was made by me from scrath - no libraries, no tutorials, no copy/paste; just MY own code. I feel quite proud of it! :smile:

I would be more than happy if you could give me your feedback in all areas, HTML/CSS/JS.

As I am studying with the intention of finding a job in the future, please feel free to point out anything which might be improved, even something tiny, if you feel it’s appropriate.

Thanks in advance, your help will be highly appreciated!

It looks good, but I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do. I tried the cursor keys, but that moved the page around (I’m using a small screen atm). The only thing that seemed to do anything was clicking on the initial dragon(?) that is bouncing up and down, which increased the (experience?) level meter at the bottom.

1 Like

Thanks for your message - you are right. I tested it on a small screen and it breaks horribly .

I will try and fix it, although I am currently lost as to what is the exact solution. Will try and fix it the best I can!

Again thank you for taking the time to try it out.