If u got a minute please critique my tribute page. Thanks

If u got a minute please critique my tribute page. Thanks
0.0 0

Hey there! I started coding about 4 months ago with codeacademy. I then moved onto FCC and have reached the project of creating a tribute page. It’s pretty basic but constructive criticism is welcomed :slight_smile: Thanks!

Looks pretty good! I’d only tweak two things, and that would be the color of the title for Frida Kahlo, and the color of the links at the bottom before you mouseover them. I’d tweak it to get just a little bit more contrast from the background, to make it easier on the eyes.

You used the bootstrap grid system pretty well. I agree with @OmegaPointZero about the links’ color. Also, you are missing three closing div tags at the end of your code.

Aside from that, good work!

You did a great job with this project and I don’t really have anything to nitpick about it! You could easily move onto the Portfolio Project, but you could also improve your tribute page with a couple of challenges for you to practice with!

• Splitting up the page by each section, I see the Landing, About Frida, Timeline, and Links / Footer. Try differentiating each section with a background and a title across the top.
  • Make the photograph of Frida in the About Me section into an oval shape.
  • Give the text beneath the paintings in the Timeline section some breathing room by adding some margin-top.

thanks for your advice!

those div tags always get me. thanks!

Thank you! I’m going to attempt those challenges tomorrow :slight_smile: