I'm am having issues completing my tribute page code i have completed about 9 left with <a> part and i havent been able to get it done.. ant help please?

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.54 Safari/537.36 Edg/95.0.1020.30

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

Do you have a link to a pen or an online IDE for this? Or if you are developing it locally, do you have a repo?

We can help you a lot better if we can see the code.

@chijiokesamuel94, when a test fails you can click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

thanks for your respond i have done that and i have gotten the problem solved

I do have a link to a pen which I used to develop the code but about IDE I don’t know what it means… but I have solved the problem

Right. Roma’s advice is great and if it helped you, great.

In the future, if you’re building in codepen, if you provide that link, it will be much easier to help you.

Okay thanks… but how do i provide the link?

Open your pen in codepen in the browser. Select the address from the browsers address bar. Copy that address and then paste it into the forum post. Then we can see your code and mess around with out own copies to help answer your question.