I'm not able to understand the step 6 or test no 6could you please describe it in simple words

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

**Your code so far**
<html>
<body>
  <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
  <main>
    <ul>
      <li> Child Element 1 </li>
      <li> Child Element 2 </li>
      </ul>
  <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
  <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
  <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
  </main>
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; Infinix X682B) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 6

Link to the challenge:

You shouldn’t add any new HTML to the step. The example HTML in the instructions is just that, an example, not meant to be used in the solution.

Restart the step to get back the original HTML and formatting since formatting is very important for this step. Then, the only thing you should do is use your space bar to add two more spaces before the opening tag of each of the three child elements in main.

1 Like

Sir it really means a lot to that you reply
I’m not understanding the child and parent thing

When one element is nested inside another that creates a parent/child relationship. The element on the outside is the parent and the element on the inside is the child:

<parent>
  <child></child>
</parent>

So in this case the main element is the parent and the three elements inside of the main element, which are the h2, the comment, and the p are the children of main.

1 Like

Ok ok I got it and I’m having a problem while solving the test no 11 I’m not understanding what I have to do so could you please teach me

Sorry sir my bad I’m taking about the problem no 12

Please start a new thread for step 12. Be sure to use the Ask for Help button in the step so it shows us your HTML.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.