Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
**Your code so far**
<a href="https://www.freecatphotoapp.com" target="_blank">cat photos</a>
<img src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/curriculum/cat-photo-app/relaxing-cat.jpg" alt="A cute orange cat lying on its back.">
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
**Your browser information:**
User Agent is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36
Challenge: Nest an Anchor Element within a Paragraph
Link to the challenge:
i mean each time i use what i’ve learned so far here on vscode it doesnt work
Can you explain the problem better?
- What are the steps you are taking?
- What is it doing that you don’t want or what is it not doing that you do want?
I just cut and pasted your code into an html file and it worked fine for me.
As told you @kevinSmith, it would be good to have more details about what is your issue. With what you are showing, I don’t see any reason that it doesn’t work. In your editor, when you save the file, do you use the extension
- Open a new File on VSCode, select HTML as language.
- Type the character !
- It will show that this is an Emmet Abbreviation, hit Enter
- Inside the body tag copy/paste your code.
- CTRL+S to save your project, give it the name index.html and save it on the desktop.
- Right click on your index.html and open it with a browser, or better, use LiveServer extension.
I hope I was helpful Jinx.