Im stupid please be kind

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

I dont know what im doing wrong it keeps saying to replace h1 with CatPhotoApp and i have but it keeps say its incorrect this is making me want to quit

**Your code so far**

<html>
<body>
  <CatPhotoApp> Hello World</CatPhotoApp> 
</body>
</html>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 1

Link to the challenge:

Replace with h1

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REDACTED

means header and it's a way to format html, everything inside the brackets is the text

Also, don’t call yourself stupid, nobody is stupid, you just have to keep going at it, if you get frustrated just take a walk

3 Likes

Thank you so much,

I’ve moved onto the next step and it was actually easy now that I understand what to do.

Thank you,

This is my first time ever coding and I was really struggling with that code for a good 2 hours.

thank you
im not sure why you deleted your post it was super helpful
I’ve moved onto the next step so thank you soooo much

Thank you @rss
I wont give up

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.