I'm trying to import "Google font" but its not responding, what am I getting wrong

Tell us what’s happening:

html{
  font-size: 10px;}
   body{
     <link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Roboto:wght@300&display=swap" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
   font-family: Roboto; 

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 8.1.0; ULTRA Build/OPM2.171019.012) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.126 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Tribute Page

Link to the challenge:

You’re mixing up HTML and CSS, you’ve put an HTML tag into CSS which isn’t valid, they’re completely different languages. You can write CSS inside a <style> tag in HTML. But the line I’ve quoted is HTML, it goes in the HTML

You’re right I’ve been mixing html with CSS. The style element works. Thank you .
Can you show me how I can center an image?

Vertically or horizontally? Or both? In what context (ie what does the HTML look like, what does the CSS look like, what exactly are you trying to achieve, style-wise)?

I’d like to center an image horizontally, so the image is pushed forward as if it’s levitating. I know its confusing but I can’t explain it…

You need to try I’m afraid, do you have an example from somewhere that describes visually what you mean? Centring things horizontally is trivial (text-align: center will do it), but it might not work for what you want to do, there are multiple ways to do it that may be more appropriate

I think the term I’m looking for is hover, I’d like for a picture to be centered and to have the hover effect.

Does the hover have anything to do with the centring though?

Not really, I think the hover effect works on its own. Can you help me

Hi, I finally found it. I used
display: block;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
width: 50%;

However I couldn’t get the hover effect, its okay.
I appreciate the help.